You are hereBack to top
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Corsica (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Corsica will lead you straight to the best attractions this unique European island has to offer. Explore its beautiful beaches, ports, and mountains, visit the birthplace of Napoleon, and even discover the wildlife.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Corsica.• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day trips and itineraries to explore beyond the cities and towns.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Corsica truly shows you this island as no one else can.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Corsica, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Corsica, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time on the island.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer