You are hereBack to top
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague: 2019 (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness travel guides: award-winning guidebooks
Find your corner of Prague with this essential travel guide to this beautiful city, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to Prague before you’ve even packed your case – cross the iconic Charles Bridge, amble around the Old Town or simply enjoy the world-famous Czech beer. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Prague covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won’t miss a thing.
• Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
• Reasons to love Prague: cozy pubs, beautifully preserved squares and Art Nouveau architecture – what will yours be?
• See Prague from a different angle - 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
• A year-long calendar of events in Prague gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
• Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map gives transport information and maps of the metro and tram systems
• Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Over 12 detailed, color maps help you navigate the city with ease
• Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
• The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
• Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
• Hand-drawn illustrations show the must-see attractions, including Charles Bridge, the Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock and the Church of St Nicholas
• Covers Staré Město; Josefov and Northern Staré Město; Prague Castle and Hradčany; Malá Strana; Nové Město; Beyond the Centre, and more
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
Planning a shorter break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Prague.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK’s beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
About the Author
About DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photography, and illustrations of any guide.
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer