You are hereBack to top
Critical Thinking: Your Guide to Effective Argument, Successful Analysis and Independent Study (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Out of Print
Critical thinking is a set of techniques--you just need to learn them.
This helpful book is your personal toolkit for demystifying critical engagement. Author Tom Chatfield will show you how to sharpen your critical thinking by developing and practicing this specific set of skills, so you can...
- Spot an argument and understand why reasoning matters
- Discover errors and evaluate evidence
- Understand and account for bias
- Become a savvy user of technology
- Develop clear, confident critical writing