You are hereBack to top
Lonely Planet Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest (Regional Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Join in the festivities at Munich's Oktoberfest, step into the Schloss Neuschwanstein fairytale castle, or hike among the mythical Berchtesgaden Mountains; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Munich, Bavaria and the Black Forest and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including culture, history, religion, sports, art, literature, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, and beer
- Over 34 maps
- Covers Munich, Bavaria, Stuttgart, the Black Forest, Salzburg, Around Salzburg, Nuremberg, Baden-Baden, Freiburg, Franconia, Regensburg & the Danube, the Swabian Alps, Birnau, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest , our most comprehensive guide to Munich, Bavaria and the Black Forest, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Germany guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet Discover Germany, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.