You are hereBack to top
Barbell Training: Step-to-step Guide to Get Fit and Move Pain Free ( A Weight Training Guide for Strength & Fitness That Won't Go Out of (Paperback)
Have you been struggling with fitness of lately? Have you heard about barbell training but you don't know much about it? If that is the case then you need not to go far...
It doesn't matter if you've never lift a barbell before: this book will have you bulking up in no time.
It is set to serve as a road map through the weight room, think of it as a personal trainer who's always going to be there for you.
Increase your strength to improve your health, your appearance, and your performance with barbell training for beginners.
You will discover:
- Barbell and dumbbell exercises for every major muscle groups
- Illustrated descriptions of all exercises
- How to correctly train for your specific fitness goals
- Full routines to follow and blank exercise cards for your own creation
- How to create your very own tailored, barbell and dumbbell workout plan
The content in this book will provide you with a foundational understanding of how to use the equipment safely and progress with your strength and skill.
There is the option to continue with a follow on 8-week program to further consolidate your progress. Enjoy, and happy lifting