You are hereBack to top
Lonely Planet Austria 9 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Austriais your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll the palaces and cathedrals of Vienna, ski the slopes of the Austrian Alps and take a lazy trip through the valleys of the countryside - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Austria and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Austria:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Vienna, Lower Austria, Burgenland, Upper Austria, Styria, The Salzkammergut, Salzburg, Salzburgerland, Carinthia, Tyrol, Vorarlberg, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Austriais our most comprehensive guide to Austria, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)