You are hereBack to top
DK Eyewitness Sweden (Kobo eBook)
As inspiring and unforgettable as a midnight sun.
Whether you want to glimpse the spectacular Northern Lights, sample New Nordic cuisine in Stockholm's trendy restaurants or kayak across crystal-clear lakes, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Sweden has to offer.
With viking ruins, remote reindeer-inhabited landscapes, awe-inspiring coastal trails and kaleidoscopic skies, Sweden is an endless source of stirring sights and exhilarating experiences.
Our recently updated guide brings Sweden to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighborhoods.
- our pick of Sweden's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Sweden, from Northern Norland to Southern Götaland, Stockholm to Gothenburg
Want the best of Stockholm in your pocket? Try out DK Eyewitness Top 10 Stockholm.