You are hereBack to top
Fodor's New England (Kobo eBook)
- This is our 35th edition, so we know the area pretty well. After all, we've been at this game for a while.
- A chapter devoted to New England's only national park, Acadia National Park.
- A chapter devoted to Best Fall Foliage Drives and Road Trips throughout New England.
- Fodor's Go List 2022 includes Bar Harbor and Maine's Damariscotta Pumpkinfest, as well as Boston's North End and Southern Vermont.
- Acadia National Park set a record of 4.07 million estimated visits in 2021. That's a 15% increase the previous record of 3.5 million visits in 2018, and 23% more than the pre-pandemic five-year average visitation of 3.3 million visits. (www.nationalparkstraveler.org)
- Amtrak now offers daily service between Burlington and New York City, as well as five daily round-trips between Brunswick, Maine and Boston, Massachusetts.
- The total number of domestic and international airport passengers to Boston's Logan International Airport (the major gateway to New England) almost doubled from 12 million in 2020 to 22 million in 2021, signaling that travel to the area is rebounding since the Covid-19 pandemic. We can expect that trend to continue through 2023 (Greater Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau).
- Total number of passengers at Portland International Airport was 1.7 million well on its way towards the 2019 totals of 2.1 travelers.
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover is fully-redesigned
- “Best of” Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going)
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- Other useful features including Great Itineraries, Fall Foliage Drives, and Calendar of Events
- “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description